Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 7, 2010

395 Followers FREEBIE~!.....


I love vintage....and I have a bunch of vintage children's books and cook books that I have collected.
I love to use the images in paper crafting. Have you seen those cards that have the vintage pictures on them with modern day sayings? I love those.
So, I have scanned some of the pictures from one of the books, altered it a bit....cleaned it up and here it is ready for you to use. Just to give you lots to think about and maybe spark some more creativity that you hadn't thought about. Your Feedback is most welcomed...it's how I know what you are looking for.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

31 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've seen people create beautiful cards with these types of images. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette, I love these vintage images too. But, I am word-challenged. lol What would be a good sentiment to go on a card with this image?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your freebies. I love Vintage pictures also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Planning to do a dig-scrap cookbook for my adult children - I know I'll use this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, thanks a lot! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your freebies. elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, thanks a million

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG.......You know what project I'm working on... I'd use every single image you would share!!!!! Thank you for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how you can be so creative day after day! Thank you so much for all of the goodies! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Paulette! Wow - you have FABULOUS freebies! Thank you so much!
    And you asked for feedback - I LOVE this image. Those vintage images with modern sayings always crack me up so bring 'em on lol!!!
    Hope you have a great day!!
    Shannah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is wonderful and brings back memories. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. What I'd like is somebody like this to come live in my kitchen! But, since that's not gonna happen, I'll just use her to make a card! LOL
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this image! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  16. It´s geat! love this one!! thank you so much :-) Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Paulette,
    Any vintage image is joy to me. Woman and children are my favourites. Thank you for your images Wednesday - I am a day late getting them as I spent yesterday in ER. No card making for me for a while ~ cut my thumb from stem to stern!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much! I love this image. It's going to be a lot of fun to play with. :)

    I also love your list of holidays. I may have missed it, but I don't think you have World Rat Day listed (April 4). It's an important holiday for those of us with pet ratties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome! Going right on my cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is WONDERFUL! Just so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's fabulous! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this one! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is great, Paulette! Thanks so much! I love vintage images like this. I have quite a collection of cookbooks and old schoolbooks myself. Love those old images!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll use this for my daughter who makes a killer strawberry-rhubarb pie! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely retro image.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette