Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, June 16, 2011

MOVING UP FROM LAST YEAR....then it will retire....

Tomorrow, 06-17, is
" Eat Your Veggies Day"
So VEG OUT~!
Which once again can be used in several different ways. My favorite vegetable.....peas.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!

23 comments:

  1. Hello Paulette,
    i wanted to send you a mail but it does not work :o(. I win with one of your great work art a challenge. I like to thank you!!! :o) Please have a look

    http://tiggerartwork.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-by-cowgirls-sunday-stampen.html

    Thank you
    Tigger

    I hope you read this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your priorities, dessert first then your veggies, lol. Peas?..yuck, lol. Well I love black eye peas. Mine is broccoli, yummy, lol. Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veg out--exactly what I enjoy doing most! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grabbed this last year- but so perfect for this time of year- esp with the kids home from school! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer is coming...so veg out! Great sentiment. Thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I like fresh or frozen peas too. Not sure what I'm fixing for dinner, but there will be some type of veggie. Then I will probably veg out in my recliner. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love fresh black-eyed peas and squash right out of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thst is exactly what I did today :) THanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you and thats what I need to do LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favourite veg is cauliflower - or maybe spinach - or maybe pumpkin. I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can veg out with the best of 'em. But eat my veggies? What are they? :) Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette