Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, June 24, 2010

FREEBIE......

How cute is this card?~! Created by Suzi Thank you~!


First person who can tell me why this particular quote.....wins a prize.....put your answers in the comment section.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

17 comments:

  1. because the new Twilight film is coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. from Edward to Bella from Twelight???

    Sharette (faithnme)
    momto4ss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love it.. Makes me all giggly for Eclipse!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it from twilight and it edward saying it to bella once she discovers he a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is the same as beuaty and the beast, no matter what.true love resist anything.
    i hope/think that's the answer you need.
    gr Anja(from holland)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could it have something to do with the release of Eclipse in the cinema's this weekend. I think it's the third in a rather popular series of books & films!!!! tehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a quote from the Twilight Saga... because Eclipse is soon out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I take it it's appropriate because Eclipse (the 3rd installment in the Twilight Saga) will be released next week..? I have a keychain with this on it.. my favorite quote from the first movie!! Thanks -- I'm going to use this SOON in one of my projects! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im thinking it has to do with the Eclipse world film release.... but I may be way off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thanks for another great freebie, is it because the next twilight movie is being released!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hy Paulette,

    this particular quote is from twilight- a quote between Edward und Bella

    greetings from germany

    stempi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I wish I had the right stamps for this! Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not a fan of Twilight, but I think I can find a use for this anyway. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette