Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, June 6, 2010

FREEBIE....

Creation by Christi


Tomorrow, June 7th is "Natl Chocolate Ice Cream Day"......
What else needs to be said~! lol.....My chocolate ice cream has to have something else in it though.....nuts, sprinkles, rocky road, carob chips.....I don't do plain anything...lol
May the Chocolate Fairy bless all of you with yummy ice cream tomorrow~!
DOWNLOAD
ENJOY~!
Paulette

9 comments:

  1. Oh Im glad you have enlightened me, I was wondering why Ive gained so much weight! Clearly it was the pesky chocolate fairy!!

    Thank you :)

    Keryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gained a few pounds just by downloading this! Thank you! Happy Chocolate Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. National Chocolate Ice Cream Day?? Now that's a day that I can def. get behind! In fact, I think I may start celebrating early ~ I can hear the ice cream calling me!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be a Great World if everyone ate chocolate every day LOL
    Thanks for the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one can go with your current FAIRY theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for all those chocolate lovers! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great sentiment!
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette