Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, June 6, 2010

Creation....


I love this card....it makes me laugh.......and we all need to laugh........a LOT~! lol
Created by McCine

8 comments:

  1. What a hoot! I laughed out loud! Great card - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Great combo of image and sentiment.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is too cute! Perfect image to go with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this card. I have the same image and never knew what to do with it. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PMSL ... this is utterly fantastic made me LOL when i saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SOOOOOOO me especially after I finish that giant latte every morning. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - I LOVE IT!!!!! (Especially being a coffee hater who loves to pick on coffee lovers!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH... I literally giggled OUT LOUD! Love it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette