Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, May 27, 2010


May 28th is Whale Day, and Hug Your Cat Day....and my amazing daughter's Birthday~! We will be celebrating all weekend, so watch for goodies for that.
This word art is in honor of those gorgeous whales.
DOWNLOAD
ENJOY~!
Words to live by
Paulette

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another great one! I am so glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I don't have a whale stamp yet, but I'll add it to my to-buy list xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette