Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, May 28, 2010

FREEBIE~!.....


In honor of "Lobster Day" Partner this word art with a Lobster~!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter~!~! Wooohoooo~! Party Time.
Want to come to the party!~!! Leave a comment for my daughter and random selections will be given party favors~!
DOWNLOAD

Paulette

16 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday to your lovely daughter! :) hope she has a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Happy Birthday to your daughter. I hope she enjoys her day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! hope she has a fabulous day.
    and thanks for the cute freebie.
    moltenwavesatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday greetings - I bet you'll have some fantastic cards!!
    May God bless you in the year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wordArt. Don't know where you keep coming up with the sayings....but keep them coming..LOL
    Thanks heaps and bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I can't wait to pair this up with my favorite crab image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Happy Happy Birthday to a sweet girl!! I'm sure you're an amazing girl.. just like your mum!! Have a sweet and sassy Birthday, and I hope you'll get spolit rotten for your Birtday xx Big Maltese Hugs sent your way xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Daughter and thanks so much for this WA. I can so use this one and with a lobster or even a broken rubber band.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Bri...wish big!
    Enjoy your special day.
    Birthday ckae has no calories,lol.
    ~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I can use this sentiment--with or without a lobster image!

    A very Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! I came over because Stef, Glitterbabe, sent me! Am now a follower.
    What fun,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your daughter Paulette. Wishing her many more happy, fun filled years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU!
    We all need to learn how to say "SORRY" more often! LOVE THIS ONE! THANX!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Completely forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so sorry i overlooked this! I do hope you had a great day and have a FABULOUS year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't have come up with a better sentiment for an apology card :) Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure this will come in handy at some point. I know there have been times when I needed a sentiment like this. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette