Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FREEBIE~!....

Layout created by Marnie.....Word Art by me......Kit by Maria Designs (By the Sea)

Here is the freebie from last year celebrating Tap Dance Day....moving it up a year, then it will retire...

May 25th is "National Tap Dance Day"
I always wanted to take tap dancing. Took jazz instead. But loved the way the taps sounded.....
So this is for all of those tap dancers out there.....maybe I will take it up now. =)
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

29 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette, I've got several images that this sentiment will be perfect with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Paulette, for this great sentiment! Reminds me of the movie, Happy Feet, about the penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! This will look cute with so many projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such a fabulous set of freebies. with hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! This is such a fun sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fun having happy feet...great sentiment, thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see this on a page of a baby taking the first steps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this one too. Your digi's always seem to be just what I need, Thank you bunches and bunches for your generosity.
    Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fantastic sentiment, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the happy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on May. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This would be fab for my son, just got to catch him when he's dancing and shaking his little butt lol, thx
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm seeing penguins with this one! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is cool, I have happy feet when I watch nature programs. My toes wiggle with happiness when I see the baby animals :)

    This has made me smile, thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette