Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday FREEBIE~!....


Good Morning and Happy Sunday~!
Tomorrow is "Natl Licorice Day." I personally love licorice. Not usually the black, but definitely the red. Not the really sweet stuff either....the real red licorice. I could start eating licorice sticks and not stop....lol... Licorice was another one that didn't have any sayings for it....so I had to make one of my own. I can see scrap pages with this, cards, or how about cute gift cards tied around some licorice. Have fun~! Which one is your favorite...Black or Red?
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

REPOSTED from last year.....4-12 is Licorice Day

22 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to have this as I am mad on licorice like you.It can be black or red I love them both.If I start eating it I can't stop till I have eaten it all.I once spent £40 at a craft fair on it and had it all eaten in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll eat either, but have a hard time controlling myself with the red.
    It's my favorite candy.

    The saying you made up is great! Thanks so much. You amaze me with all the awesome things you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red!!! Black is icky! LOL Thank you - you always have such nice sayings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love this, licorice is my favorite, black Australian licorice or red soft licorice, Thank you , I love it hugs Cathy k

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this- I go for the red, hubby likes the black..... Thank You so much Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Paulette! Red is my FAVorite too! Yummy! Wish I had some right now. LOL
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. RED, hands down. The black stuff is Yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red, for sure. I agree that black is icky (that includes black jelly beans!). Thanks for the sentiment.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yuck I can't stand it BUT kids and OH loves it, well I can't love everything can I lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. I grabbed a few of your freebies, just lovin the papers you have. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely Red! Thanks for bringing this forward!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love red licorice as well, so thank you for creating it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Paulette! I'm not a licorice fan, but do like the red twizzlers. In fact I just had a couple of pieces of that. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Red, Paulette, most definitely red!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Red, for sure, but more importantly: Red Vines or Twizzlers? :-)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us Paulette, I collected several of your wonderful freebies today :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have to admit that I have never liked black licorice--in sticks or jellybeans or in ANY other form! I do, however, like the red licorice sticks, which aren't actually licorice at all. Thanks, Paulette, for this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette