Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, April 14, 2011

Freebie...

Card created by my CT ...........Jill


April 18th is Natl. Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day~! I love that day~! OK, honest....how many days a week do you stay in your pajamas?....lol.
They are so comfy, and cozy and friendly, and warm~!
I also haven't really found anything this week that sparked my creative use of words....but pajama day did~! This little saying sprung forth perfectly.
Enjoy~!
And wear those pajamas~!
RETIRED... Will be available in the store...
Paulette

Moving up from last year....It will be up for 24 Hours, then it will retire....

33 comments:

  1. I spend most days in my PJs...it's so much easier to work! Thanks for the WA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you - so appropriate for my son - he's at University!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jammies rock can you imagine how less uptight people would be if they wore them all day! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Th♥nk you for your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great words. thanx a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love this. It is perfect for me :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MAN... PJs all day long?! I missed that day! Sure would have liked to take advantage of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Oh this sounds like me! LOL cute cute cute! Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sentiment!! Great to do in winter months when noone sees you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the cute PJ saying!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Paulette. I have just the perfect scrapbook page for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pajamas are a mom's best friend! Thanks for the adorable sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Currently being unemployed (yuk) this is not as big a deal as it would have been last year.....
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't stay in my jammies - but I did today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish I could stay in my pjs more often!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute - there should be a national stay in bed day too! thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I LOVE this! and the card is adorable! I work in scrubs- kinda like PJ's........and my favorite days are the lazy ones where you are in your PJ's till......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a funny sentiment, thank you
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE THIS! Thanks so much for sharing!! I would be in mine every day if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh now I almost missed this with my hospital sutff yesteday! Phew! Sooh glad I caught up with my blog stuff! hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely perfect sentiment!!! At our last scrapbook retreat, we had a big discussion about "PJ" day AND some of us actually stayed in our jammies almost all day and scrapped - now I've just got to find an image like the one Jilli used!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you! I wish I could stay in my pjs!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love your WA and thank you for sharing regularly. I'm sad right now that I can't seem to get the PJs WA because BoxNet is saying the file has already been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL... I did literally stay in my pjs all day! Not to mention the medical issues going on, it just was nice to sit around in pjs!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette