Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Freebie....


Tomorrow, April 8th is "Zoo Lovers Day". I haven't been to the zoo in soooo long. I do believe there are more people than animals I would like to see caged up though.
So, this little freebie goes out to all those cute little monkeys out there.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

11 comments:

  1. Wow, great freebie thanks!!

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. My twins fit this. If one is doing, eating something the other wants to. We actually got my older twin to eat his dinner just by seeing his brother eating it. Thank you very much for sharing this wordart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute .. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Th♥nk you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandson's nickname is MonkeyMoo, so this is perfect for him. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks- it's been a while since I heard this- it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect for LOs of my little monkey - thank you so much for the freebie :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will go well with the monkey images I have. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great word art to go with all those monkey images out there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette