Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Freebie....

March 30th is "Doctor's Day"
If you have to go to the doctor....it is best to keep a sense of humor. I actually like to see the humor in most of life....lol.....makes it more fun. It's going to be a silly day here...because this one is just amusing me no end...lol
In honor of Doctors everywhere.....this word art is for you.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

Brought forward from last year....one of my favorites.

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this one is great!!
    I have a friend who is a doctor, and many vet friends/colleagues who will be amused by this!!

    Esme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Esme, this sentiment will bring so much fun :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! Thanks, Paulette! (What about the rest of us who don't use stethoscopes--where ARE those voices coming from?) ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Lol...I think it is contagious. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your freebies Paulette thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this one! I have a friend this is just perfect for. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you have a magic view finder into my home? you have hit the nail on the head a lot lately with your verse choices.
    thanks,
    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I'm a doctor...and I never thought of it this way!lol. Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's soooooooo funny! My daughter is a nurse - she'll get a hoot out of this WA. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great one, thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Mar. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is hilarious! Wish dh had his dr appointment on the 30th. It's on the 31st.

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this might be true. Sometimes you can be talking - but they aren't listening. Now I know! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! I can't believe I missed this great one last year. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did I miss this one last yr lol Thank you Paulette
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette