Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, March 25, 2011

FREEBIE....

Moving this one up from last year....

Tomorrow, March 28th is Natl. Black Forest Cake Day. Which happens to be one of my favoritest cakes....along with Red Velvet. So everyone should eat cake tomorrow. I'm pretty sure if it is a Natl. Cake Holiday, there are no calories involved....and I'm pretty sure if it is a Natl. Holiday, you have to honor it....sooooooo....
"Let them eat cake~!"
You can download it
HERE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. A National Cake Day sounds wonderful to me! Thanks for the cute WA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. *SS*. Funny one. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [28 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be great for my cake loving friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Paulette! This will be perfect for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this! Thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this on a birthday card--or maybe a wedding card. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a Black Forest Cake Day????
    :O
    How funny!
    I should tell my mother, she makes the best Black Forest Gateau ever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good to me! Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, I am drooling at the idea of a slice of Black Forest Cake :) didn't have any in 10+ year.
    This will be perfect on a birthday card, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum, I like Black forest too!!
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  14. CAKE, yummy. Thanks for the fun digi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in favor of ANY day that celebrates CAKE! Thanks for the perfect sentiment. Carol B.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hee hee.. I'll do just about anything for a piece of Black Forest cake!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now I have an excuse to get some cake this weekend ;) Thank you for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey.........who doesn't love some cake! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sharon took the words right out of my mouth. ;) Who doesn't love cake?! ;) Now I would like some...Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You don't have to tell me twice to eat cake. Love cake and this fun sentiment. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great sentiment, love it! Thank you :) I need to get to your store now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette