Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, March 21, 2011

Freebie...


Thursday is "Natl. Chocolate Covered Raisins Day"
I love chocolate covered raisins....and yogurt covered raisins. The best. And of course, if they are a fruit....you need your servings of fruit each day...so why not~!? lol
Today's freebie is in honor of chocolate covered raisins.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

Another one moved up from last year...

24 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [24 Mar 10:04pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one! Probably because I buy them in bulk! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! Thanks for the freebies and the smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I've been saying for years!! Glad to see I"m not the only one who thinks so. Of course, everything is better covered in chocolate, isn't it? Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmm Yummy! Fun sentiment- Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this one last year and totally agree with it. Best thing, my husband doesn't like them so I get the whole container! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My whole family would agree with you - they're devine. Thank you for the awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL You and I definitely like alike! HA!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment, I have a card I am working on just waiting for it!! Thank You so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haa haa, that is hilarious! Thanks for the giggle and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a raisin fan, but know those that do. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the permission and for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's exactly how I feel when I eat a box of chcocolate covered raisins. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Counts for me.
    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does the same hold true for caramel apples? :-) Thanks, as always!
    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Paulette! I DO like chocolate covered raisins!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it and I agree! I need some "fruit" right now! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette