Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Freebie....


It's freezing here....well as freezing as it gets for Southern California....probably about 50 degrees out...but I can't create when my fingers are freezing. I do like how this one turned out though.
Enjoy~! and stay warm.
DOWNLOAD
Paulette
(Those of you that have emailed me on the spelling of loses....I realize how it is spelled but I was doing a little play on words and spelled it the way I did on purpose. Thank you for looking out for me though)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [25 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this word art...thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO KEWL! My uncle owns an excavating business... wonder if I could get some pics of them "throwing dirt"... More visualizing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very true! Love it! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette