Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, February 19, 2010

Freebie....


Ok, I need a laugh and a smile, and this quote did it for me....lol
Tomorrow I will be this happy~!
You can download it
HERE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud! Years ago when DH and I were on vacation we got a kick out of watching a very large black bird and a little sparrow fight over a french fry. The struggle went on for quite a while, but in the end the sparrow won! Thank you for your great WA and for bringing back this wonderful, funny memory! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for yet another WONDERFUL wa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, I'm reading and smiling! I think I need to make a "sign" of this and put it on our bathroom wall! I JUST LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one!! Now I just need to find some pictures to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one has me laughing. I love it! I can just see that bird swinging that french fry. Thanks for the WA and for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your sense of humour :) Thanks for sharing your work!
    Karen from Moscow

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, I remember my grandpa would bring home the extra french fries when he went out to eat for the birds. Thanks for the memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure to bring a smile! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette