Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, February 12, 2010

Freebie~!


Happy Friday.....and Happy two days before Valentines Day~!... I just love Snoopy and his crew. They have such a good grasp on life and its meaning. When I first started drawing, I was drawing Snoopy and his friends. I still have my copy of "The Gospel According to Peanuts" that my older sister gave me when I was in 7th grade.
So here is another one of their pearls of wisdom in word art form for you.
Stay tuned for a whole set of Peanuts Pearls.
DOWNLOAD
(spelling has been fixed on the download)
Snoopy for President~!
Enjoy~!
Paulette

6 comments:

  1. OOH>.........can't wait! Great words of wisdom! hehehehe THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little bits of wisdom from Peanuts! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Paulette! This is a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed this one at the time, found it by searching your blog for something else. :) Thanks for leaving it, great saying. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette