Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 9, 2010

Freebie...Digi Stamp...


National Popcorn Day is January 19th. I love popcorn~! And kettle corn....be still my heart~!.....isn't the only reason to pay all that money to go to a movie theater is that you can buy fresh popcorn and butter~!...lol....
This word art is in honor of Popcorn~!
You can download it
HERE
Enjoy~! and happy munching.
Paulette

6 comments:

  1. just stumbled upon your blog - my bff has an AWESOME recipe for kettle corn... thought I'd share with ya ;)
    http://shannonhorch.blogspot.com/2006/09/mmmmm-finally-good-popcorn.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank DigiFree for directing me here and thank YOU for the cool art!

    I love popcorn too! It's one of my favorite snacks in my "Wife 1500" food plan. I eat air-popped with butter flavor cooking spray and assorted popcorn seasonings, depending on my mood. This badge will proudly identify me on a page or two in my scrapbooks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is my first visit to your blog - there's so much to see!
    This is perfect for my dad!!

    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, good! Another popcorn image to add to the collection! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette