Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 8, 2012

Freebie~!


Happy Bubble Bath Day~! You all know how I feel about bubble baths from a previous post...lol But I love water and it's calming effects. And there is nothing better than warm water with lots of bubbles.
Moving Up from 2 Years ago.....
You can download this little pretty
RETIRED
Enjoy, and enjoy some warm water smothered in bubbles today.
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. Thanks so much...my nephew sent pics of his cats after bathtime and I have been looking for some WA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Freebies - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Paulette! This is a great piece of word art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! Hope you get time to enjoy a good relaxing soak sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so generous, giving us so many freebies in one day. Thank you for being so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess I already have this one- I downloaded it and I already have the file! I love it! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bubble bath sounds good. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bubble baths are soooooo enjoyable - love them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome!! LOVE it! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another Good one, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish we had a bathtub! Well, we do, but we turned the water off to that bathroom. The fixtures were leaking and I was tired of hearing the drip, drip, drip. The faucet is so old we can't find replacement parts. We need to redo the room. :)

    Thank you for the word art, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is a keeper!! Thanks so much.
    Irene L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your great word art with us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving these older images that "move up" - I didn't know you existed 2 years ago. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just ordered an image with a bubble bath and this will be perfect with it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Paulette- loving this one.
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you. The wind is blowing so hard and the temp is (feels like) 15 degrees. Bubble bath sounds soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have several bath images, and this is a wonderful art sentiment for any of them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just reading this makes me want to relax in a bubble bath. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette