Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, November 7, 2009

Follow the Fairy Tale Blog Train Freebies~!






This was a really challenging train for me....lol.....and I picked it~! Hope you enjoy what I created for it.........did you guess my fairy tale yet?
Downloads are below....and the rest of the train is listed below....please don't forget to leave some love....it's the way we get paid...thank you!

Papers
Elements 1
Elements 2
Elements 3

The download numbers don't match the previews......you will be missing good stuff if you don't download everything. Andddd...not all the items are shown in the previews....lots more in the downloads.

Rest of the Train....


Paulette

24 comments:

  1. Yeah Christina (the friend that found this and told me about it: )

    This is so cute. You did a great job picking the colors. I love it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your part of Follow the Fairy Tale blog train. Your beautiful work is very much appreciated and you are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this awesome kit for the Fairytale BT. Hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU so much for ALL the goodies! They are appreciated! What a challenging train this one was...but fun to make me THINK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick and I love what you created with it! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!!! This will be great for scrapping grandkids pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the adborable kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you So Much for an AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME and did I say AWESOME, kit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.s. FOrgot to say that I am uncertain as to what your fairy tale was, but it reminded me of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

    ReplyDelete
  12. TY. Absolutely love your part of the train. You worked hard and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. lovely as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been waiting on pins and needles for this to come out. I love it!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! I can't wait to use it, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for sharing your awesome contribution! I love the awesome colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing train! Thank you for the beautiful work. The colors and whimsy are great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful idea! Great Blog Train...
    3 Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the Freebies - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete
  20. This kit is wonderful. And I can't believe my good fortune that it is still available 2-1/2 months later. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so very much for these lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing :O All these things for free! You are fabulous Paulette *big hug* You made my day once again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette