Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 6, 2009

Freebie Paper Overlays...


I have been playing with paper overlays and having lots of fun. I decided to create my own, so I would have more to play with...lol. There are 5 very high texture 24x24" paper overlays for your creating fun in this set.
You can download them
HERE
Enjoy~~! and I would love to see what you create with them.

Paulette

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the overlays - they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the overlays they look great.
    Greets Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this freebie!
    It's Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are precious and very creative, thanks!

    Frost

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've snagged all the overlays. Thanks so much. I'll be emailing you asking about your tou.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette