Printable Scripture Card...
Love this, Paulette. I can add it to the fall-themed scripture folio I made with the October masterboard kit. Yay! Thank you!!! Wishing you a blessed Sunday.
Thank you!
Just lovely, thank you.
Thank you ❤️ Love from Christine x
Love sundy scripture... Thank you very much ❤️ 😊 🙏
Fabulous! ❤️
I really like the scripture cards, they make wonderful inserts when mailing a card or a letter to a friend. Thank You
Beautiful!
Thank you Paulette - this is beautifulBlessingsMaxine
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
Love this, Paulette. I can add it to the fall-themed scripture folio I made with the October masterboard kit. Yay! Thank you!!! Wishing you a blessed Sunday.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely, thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you ❤️
ReplyDeleteLove from Christine x
Love sundy scripture... Thank you very much ❤️ 😊 🙏
ReplyDeleteFabulous! ❤️
ReplyDeleteI really like the scripture cards, they make wonderful inserts when mailing a card or a letter to a friend. Thank You
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Paulette - this is beautiful
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine