I adore chocolate! The packaging of a particular bar of chocolate was so perfect for creating a pocket to hold a small booklet. So here you go. Enjoy and would love to see your finished products in the group :) The images I used to create this are from Paulette's Aviary Sanctuary Journal Kit available here: Aviary Sanctuary Journal Kit
Print on cardstock. I printed two copies of the booklet pages and printed the background page on the backs.





Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely x
Hugs from Christine
Enjoy!!!
DeleteVery beautiful, Zurn! I adore dark chocolate.
ReplyDeleteI am not ashamed to say the I eat it every day. LOL!!!
DeleteThank you Zurn. Looking forward to putting this together.
ReplyDeleteCathy Wilson Hope
Looking forward to seeing it :)
DeleteLove these Zurn, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mel! I know you will add your beautiful touch!
DeleteBeautiful, thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome, Sharon!
DeleteWhat a beautiful idea. Thank you for sharing it with us. So unique.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Paulette! That Aviary kit is so beautiful and worked so well with this :)
DeleteI like this idea! Thank you, Zurn
ReplyDeleteYou've very welcome :)
DeleteSo, so beautiful! Thank youVery much!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Shannon. Enjoy :)
DeleteThis is so lovely! TYSMFS ☺️💙!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Hope you have fun with it!
DeleteSo gorgeous! ❤️
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you, Edwina :)
DeleteI love birds and this is so lovely! Thank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome!
DeleteZurn, I love the colors, the images and the delicious idea. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteIt was indeed delicious! LOL Have fun with it!
DeleteThese are very nice. Rhonda L.C.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with them :)
DeleteBeautiful, Zurn! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteKelly Perpich
Thanks, Kelly! Enjoy :)
DeleteWonderful! Thank you so much ❤️
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun creating it!
DeleteBeautiful. Thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks, Elizabeth :)
DeleteThank you, Zurn! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery welcome, Patty :)
DeleteWow, Zurn, I love this! Thank you very much for sharing. Blessings and best wishes, Kitty.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you like it, Kitty!
DeleteWow! and thank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome!
DeleteThank you so much!!! 😊
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, Eugenia :)
DeleteThank you very much Zurn
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome, Garylene :)
DeleteI definitely LOOOOOve these. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYay! Enjoy :)
DeleteThanks Zurn - these are beautiful
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine