7th three commenters who earned this freebie.... thank you to Di Monty, Victoria O and Candledamachine.
(if you post as unknown, I can't give you credit unless you put your name in the comment)
These remind me of an enamel brooch my sweet mother wore! ♥️
These last few freebies are so pretty!
Thank you.
I agree with Dawn. These do look like images you would find on a brooch.
These will be great for making cards.
Pretty. Thank you!
So gorgeous! I love these so much.
Cute, thank you
Very nice.
Thank you, so pretty!
Lovely ❤️ thank you very much ❤️
Just lovely, thank you.
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
These remind me of an enamel brooch my sweet mother wore! ♥️
ReplyDeleteThese last few freebies are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dawn. These do look like images you would find on a brooch.
ReplyDeleteThese will be great for making cards.
ReplyDeletePretty. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! I love these so much.
ReplyDeleteCute, thank you
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeleteThank you, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely ❤️ thank you very much ❤️
ReplyDeleteJust lovely, thank you.
ReplyDelete