Friday, September 18, 2026

Thank you for the Comments #12

 12th three commenters who earned this freebie.... thank you to Clare C, Tracy Kuy and Aunt Patty's Crafts.

(if you post as unknown, I can't give you credit unless you put your name in the comment)


Thank you to all of you who played along and commented!  We did 12 Freebies!!  Don't stop just because it is over, I love your comments, and they want me to make lots more freebies!!



Paulette


Beautiful card creation by Hetty Sanders, using this paper.





16 comments:

  1. I love images just like this one. Simple. Elegant. Useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost as awesome as you, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft lilac rose and this will be nice to add to a journal! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, these simple images are beautiful and simple to use

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Paulette, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great for stash building! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Background Paper! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful paper. I love pages I can use in multiple ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful paper, and Hetty's card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette