▼

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Scripture Sunday...

 Genesis 8:22

Have a Blessed Sunday!

Corrected Scripture Card... the other one had the wrong scripture reference on it.


Paulette



22 comments:

  1. That is very nice
    Thank you ❤️
    From Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Paulette, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐ŸคŽ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐ŸคŽ Lisa Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Paulette. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Thank you very much ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Paulette - this is exquisite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Paulette, the scripture reference should be James 1:17. I memorized this one LOL. Blessings and best wishes, Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I couldn't decide which scripture verse I wanted to create and ended up combining them in creation.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for this, Paulette! I’ve got some tests coming up and this is a great verse to hold onto. No matter the results, God will continue to provide all that I need!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paulette . This is so beautiful. I love the graphics you used. This is Angela Green. It won't let me use my name on here for some reason and I don't know if my comments are sticking but I have been commenting on everything I download. Thank you for all your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the pictures from the Bible, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Scripture Sundays! Very pretty! God is so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette