Leave the THEME you would like to see on the next set of Autumn Tags in the comments.
Paulette
Hi lovely Paulette 🍁🍂🍎 I'd like apples, pies and cider, please.Patricia Maidana 🤗
Thank you. Your request is up.
Patricia’s suggestion a lot.
Thank you.
Apple 🍎 🍏 bread 🍞 and honey 🍯
I like all you make.You're so clever From Christine x
Hayrides and scarecrows please
What about something uncommon (common) like Edgar Alan Poe. I also really like colors that aren't typical.
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
Hi lovely Paulette 🍁🍂🍎 I'd like apples, pies and cider, please.
ReplyDeletePatricia Maidana 🤗
Thank you. Your request is up.
DeletePatricia’s suggestion a lot.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteApple 🍎 🍏 bread 🍞 and honey 🍯
ReplyDeleteI like all you make.
ReplyDeleteYou're so clever
From Christine x
Thank you.
DeleteHayrides and scarecrows please
ReplyDeleteWhat about something uncommon (common) like Edgar Alan Poe. I also really like colors that aren't typical.
ReplyDelete