I get a lot of requests for backing papers, and lined papers. So, I decided to do a set by theme that you can mix in with other journal kits that don't have writing papers. The first set is Florals
Floral Lined Papers
These are awesome. Thank you 👍
Thank you.
Beautiful! and so useful :)
Very pretty paper.
Thank you Rhonda.
They look lovelyHugs from Christine in Italy
Thankyou Christine.
OOOH, these are so pretty and have so many uses! Thank you!
Thank you
These are so beautiful! ❤️
Beautiful and useful, I love them. Thank you!
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
These are awesome. Thank you 👍
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteBeautiful! and so useful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteVery pretty paper.
ReplyDeleteThank you Rhonda.
DeleteThey look lovely
ReplyDeleteHugs from Christine in Italy
Thankyou Christine.
DeleteOOOH, these are so pretty and have so many uses! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteThese are so beautiful! ❤️
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and useful, I love them. Thank you!
ReplyDelete