Printable Junk journal cards for Halloween
Love these ! Thank you!
Love it 😀 Thank you very much ❤️
Thank you!
These look fun, thank you!
Wonderful, thank you!
Wow - these are lovely! Very elegant too. Thanks, Paulette
Thanks so much, Paulette.
Thank you ❤️ From Christine x
Thank you
Thank you 😊
Thank you.
Thank you, but these are saving for me at only 96dpi, what am I doing wrong?
I just tried it, and it is saving at 200dpi for me. It may be your device
Thank you, these are great journal cards
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
Love these ! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove it 😀 Thank you very much ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThese look fun, thank you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, thank you!
ReplyDeleteWow - these are lovely! Very elegant too. Thanks, Paulette
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Paulette.
ReplyDeleteThank you ❤️
ReplyDeleteFrom Christine x
Thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you, but these are saving for me at only 96dpi, what am I doing wrong?
ReplyDeleteI just tried it, and it is saving at 200dpi for me. It may be your device
DeleteThank you, these are great journal cards
ReplyDelete