Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
So adorable, Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOMG this is sooooo sweet, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteHow cute, thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. Thank you
ReplyDeleteCute! TY
ReplyDeleteThe cutest ghosts, ever
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteAdorable
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Love these so much.
ReplyDeleteI love them
ReplyDeleteVery cute ghost
Thank you love from Christine x
So cute. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, thank you
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute, thank you
ReplyDeleteThese are very cute, thank you. Question...when saving some images come up as unnamed. Previously your images always had numbers. Am I correct, or doing something wrong?
ReplyDeleteWhat type of device are you saving them to?
Deleteso cute! Thank you! K. Reisacher
ReplyDeletecute ghosts
ReplyDeleteSuch cute ghosts 👻thank you. Lisa Lynn
ReplyDeleteSo cute I love the ghostys
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest little spook, I have ever seen. I just want to give him a great big hug.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh!! These are tooo cute! Thank you Paulette.
ReplyDelete