Last Call for the CHRISTMAS CLUB. There will be no other Christmas club this year. Don't miss out on this one. 14 days, over 200 sheets of images, papers, tags, envies, kits, etc. and your requests. Unique designs that you won't find anywhere else. The link will be up to join until 9-11. Then it will be too late. Hope to see you there!
Looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your beautiful work
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the club!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for this Club. I am curious what Christmas will look like in our future with technology. Robot Santa? Lol. Maybe play with that one in your free time.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your creativity and artistry. I love 🎄 and all your work.
ReplyDeleteOnly three more sleeps!!! Yeah.
ReplyDeleteHow do I join? It says link will be up to join until 9-11. I see the link to the kit but I don't see a link to join.
ReplyDeleteThat link is the link to join. There is a cost for the club.
Delete