Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Autumn Recipe Sheet #1....

 These would be great to add into your happy mail for the Autumn Season, (either filled out with your favorite recipe, or blank so the recipient could add their favorite recipe).  Or if you go to potlucks at Church or with friends or neighbors .. to have a beautiful recipe sheet available for those that want the recipe.  There will be more of these, collect them all!  

What is your favorite Autumn Comfort Food?



Paulette


20 comments:

  1. I collect recipes. This is great. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum! chili mac has got to be my favorite! only autumn recipe that comes to mind is butternut squash soup. My favorite autumn treats are snacks like caramel apples, apple cider donuts, toasted marshmallows and Kit Kats lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have encountered so many people who think it is so weird to add macaroni into a chili though... lol. Just so much more comforting.

      Delete
  3. My favorite Autumn food is Beef Stew. Thank you for this Paulette! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this recipe card. I like chili Mac so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like borscht and fresh out of the oven bread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the recipe card! This is a great idea! Please allow me to apologize again for my lack of responses. I still can’t figure out why I am only allowed one response. It won’t respond after that and I’m out of ideas. I appreciate everything that you do. Kelly Perpich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Message me privately please... I may have an answer.

      Delete
  7. Thank you! Let's go chili season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chili with or without noodles is a fall favorite. Chicken and dumplings heading into the big cool off end of season is a must. Thank you for the recipe card also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, that's a good one.... chicken and dumplings.

      Delete
  9. Looks delicious. It’s time to bring out the Crockpot. Thank you. Rhonda L.C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you.. Big pot of veggie soup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, I like to make soups when it's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea and a cute creation. Thanks. Apple crisp says fall to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette