Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
This is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThere's my barn dress! Thanks, so fun!
ReplyDeleteFun! Thank you very much 👍
ReplyDeleteWonderful, love this, thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome.
ReplyDeleteHow fun are these. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLove the dresses!! I hope the cream one on the bottom is in my size! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteIt is!!
DeleteSo pretty, thank you! Kelly Perpich
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteI can remember playing with cut out dolls when I was a little girl
Such fun
Love from Christine x
So beautiful! Love
ReplyDeleteSweet! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI love this! Perfect! So sweet! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love this so much! My mind is already spinning thinking about what I can do with it!
ReplyDeleteLove these!! Thank you 😊
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love this, thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteThese will be so fun to create with
ReplyDeleteOh those are pretty and it looks like the dresses might actually fit the doll. I have printed several from others that didn't
ReplyDeleteYes, I designed them to fit.
DeleteBeautiful. Thank you.
ReplyDelete