Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
The Autumn Fairies are out making sure everything is ready for Autumn and that it arrives on time!!! Spread those fairies around, because it is still 92 degrees here!!
These colors are stunning Paulette. The fairies have always been a favorite of mine. I always thought they were playing in the flowers whenever I would sit outside on my porch in Texas. Thank you so much for sharing!
Not quite that warm here but who knows what will happen tomorrow! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThese are so adorable! ❤️
ReplyDeletePaulette, these fairies are absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing your talent.
ReplyDeletePaulette, your fairies are absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove these adorable fairies, thank you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Paulette.Rhonda L.C.
ReplyDeleteLove them so!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. Thank you very much. 😊
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, thank you, Paulette.
ReplyDeleteSmiling, laughing fairies! Thank you
ReplyDeleteI love them
ReplyDeleteAs a child I used to think that fairies lived at the bottom of the garden.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this freebie
Love from Christine x
I still believe that Christine. ;)
DeleteThese colors are stunning Paulette. The fairies have always been a favorite of mine. I always thought they were playing in the flowers whenever I would sit outside on my porch in Texas.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing!
Super cute with thir little smiles. Thank you, Paulette!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors, Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
ReplyDeleteThese are so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete