Sunday, September 20, 2026

Autumn Apple Tags....

Thank you to Patricia for answering my question and suggesting this theme for some tags and to Edwina for seconding her request.  Here is my rendition of your request.



Paulette

 

19 comments:

  1. Really like the black and white ones. Really nice tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are fantastic! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great
    Thank you love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful creations! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love having the color/no-color options. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Paulette!!! Thank you so much. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for the season! Thank you, Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate it 🥰🍎🍂
    Patricia Maidana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! These go so well with the apple papers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you hese Apple tags, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! We froze apple juice and sauce. I don't can any more. Tasty when it gets colder. Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette