Two more new Notebook kits in the Store....
"Furever Friends" a richly colored one for the Cat lovers, and
"Postcards from Paris" a beautiful girly girl one with soft pastels. I can see this working for the teens as well.
Furever Friends
Postcards from Paris
Painted Garden
Beautiful
Thank you.
Nice Kits 👍
Thank you
Oh how beautiful, especially the cat one, but you didn't include a ginger cat....BlessingsMaxine
Beautiful, all three
Furever Friends is on my wishlist!
Loving Furever Friends and Painted Garden, still trying to decide which one. I love the colors and birds in Painted Garden, but I love the cats too. Decisions, decisions...
Looks like I'll be heading to the store! Beautiful!
These kits are AMAZING!
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteNice Kits 👍
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteOh how beautiful, especially the cat one, but you didn't include a ginger cat....
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Beautiful, all three
ReplyDeleteFurever Friends is on my wishlist!
ReplyDeleteLoving Furever Friends and Painted Garden, still trying to decide which one. I love the colors and birds in Painted Garden, but I love the cats too. Decisions, decisions...
ReplyDeleteLooks like I'll be heading to the store! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThese kits are AMAZING!
ReplyDelete