If you were in the AUGUST, 2026 Club you have all these images plus more.
Autumns Grandeur (36 Piece Full Sized Kit)
These are so gorgeous! Love them so much.
Thank you Edwina.
These are amazing. Thank you Paulette.Rhonda L.Card
Thank you.
The club is so fun. Thank you so much ❤️
Hi Paulette finally I have had a chance to get onto your blog and have a look around you have done a wonderful job and as always your freebies are wonderful... I missed the autumn club but looking forward to the next one. Great Job!
Thank you!
Lovely from Christine x
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
These are so gorgeous! Love them so much.
ReplyDeleteThank you Edwina.
DeleteThese are amazing. Thank you Paulette.Rhonda L.Card
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThe club is so fun. Thank you so much ❤️
ReplyDeleteHi Paulette finally I have had a chance to get onto your blog and have a look around you have done a wonderful job and as always your freebies are wonderful... I missed the autumn club but looking forward to the next one. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteLovely from Christine x
ReplyDelete