My Journaling word for September is "TRANSITION"
— September is a month of change and seasonal shift. It’s a time of transition, moving from summer’s energy into autumn’s calm — a balancing of cycles.
What is your word for September?? ..... you may see it become a page like Transition.
Paulette


Love it. I really your collage work. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMy word is Quietude. I love how September is the beginning of Fall and the quietness it brings. Slower pace, cooler weather, cozy nights, brisk air, changing colors, peacefulness.
ReplyDeletewhat a great word.
DeleteThank you, Paulette!
DeleteMy word will be cooler, which may sound trite but if it cools off I can enjoy the world around me instead of being holed up in the AC. 109ΒΊ is ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteMy Word is Agape. (God's Love.)
ReplyDeleteOops! I commented under anonymous!
ReplyDeleteMy word is Agape! God's Love.
Lovely page and idea, my words are reflection and gratitude.
ReplyDeleteI don’t have a word, but I like yours! Thanks for this great image and thought provoking word!
ReplyDeleteMy words are reflection and change.
ReplyDeleteGood words to remember!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing.
ReplyDeleteRhonda L.C.
Nice π Thank you π
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, thank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful art work, Paulette - thank you. I don't have monthly words, and (blushing) cannot remember my word for the year, either....ooops
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMy word is calmer... the month of September is the start of the calmer days of the year. School starts back up and everyone seems to start settling into a calmer pace . More family time and less running and doing.
ReplyDeleteI never thought about having a word for September before. I'll have to think about that. Thank you, Paulette!
ReplyDeleteThese capture some of my favorite things about autumn. <3 Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete