Probably my favorite art form is Surrealism, and my favorite artist is Belgian artist, Rene Magritte. Very curious what you all think and whether you like it or not. I have taken original cards from my mom's collection and played with them. Enjoy!
They are lovely Thank you from Christine x
Thank you, Christine!
I find them interesting and I do like them!
Beautiful, Zurn! Thanks so much!
You're very welcome!
Beautiful cards. Thank you so much for "playing"
Thank you, Paulette :)
I like them very much! Thank you!
Thanks, Shannon! Wasn't sure what the response would be :)
Lovely Zurn, thank you!
Always welcome, Mel!
Beautiful! Thank you!
Pretty. Thank you!
Nice 👍 Thank you very much ❤️
I love these Zurn - beautifully digitally enhanced. Thank youBlessingsMaxine
Many thanks, Maxine!
How beautiful Zurn :) Thank you
You're very welcome, Hev :)
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
They are lovely
ReplyDeleteThank you from Christine x
Thank you, Christine!
DeleteI find them interesting and I do like them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Zurn! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome!
DeleteBeautiful cards. Thank you so much for "playing"
ReplyDeleteThank you, Paulette :)
DeleteI like them very much! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Shannon! Wasn't sure what the response would be :)
DeleteLovely Zurn, thank you!
ReplyDeleteAlways welcome, Mel!
DeleteBeautiful! Thank you!
ReplyDeletePretty. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteNice 👍 Thank you very much ❤️
ReplyDeleteI love these Zurn - beautifully digitally enhanced. Thank you
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Many thanks, Maxine!
DeleteHow beautiful Zurn :) Thank you
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome, Hev :)
Delete