Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Friday, August 21, 2026

Succulent Papers




Paulette

 

36 comments:

  1. Pretty papers
    Thank you ❤️
    Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Paulette. I love the succulents with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Love these papers so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo beautiful!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous, Paulette in

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these roses in fall colors. I see some great cards in the future. Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful!!! Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Paulette. I love succulent and flowers together. Thank you Paulette.Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, these succulent papers are so beautiful! I love your artwork, Paulette. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are GORGEOUS!! Love that they feel like the perfect bridge from Summer to Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! They are so pretty. Love Succulents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fall colors of the succulents! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Stunning! Worthy of a kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so pretty. The fall colors are so inviting to to season. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah these are gorgeous <3 Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are really neat; thank you! Collette W F

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just beautiful!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These wonderful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful papers - thank you Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette