Monday, August 24, 2026

September Masterboard Challenge!

 

The SEPTEMBER Masterboard Challenge is up in the Store. (Autumn Quilting).

Those of you who posted your finished August Masterboard and posted it on the Facebook page, you may email me for the September one as a gift. tlccreatesvintage@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous kit! Love ❤️ it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving these fall makes! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, I already printed and started cutting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn’t finish mine in time, but I’m very happy with the September offering too! I have a friend who quilts! I’m intrigued by the envelopes and I love the theme and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it looks wonderful, thank you! Love the fall theme. I just emailed you. I look forward to these each month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. Thank you for creating and sharing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it’s time to pop into the store! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette