Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Sunday, August 30, 2026

September Christmas Club!!

 

Samples of the now FOUR kits in the September CHRISTMAS Club....

You don't want to miss this club.... the value is crazy!








Paulette

5 comments:

  1. Love these creative papers, this will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful. I don't do much with Christmas designs, but if I did, I'd want them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas under the sea looks special
    I like the idea as I grew up near the sea and had brothers who were fishermen
    Can't wait. Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited. 😆 Lisa Lynn ❤️🌲💚

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette