Thank you! I'm still working on Christmas card challenge. I have everything cut out, inked and ready to place. However, i need some help with card templates. Does anyone have any good blank template formats out there that I can I simply cut out and fold if need be? I'm not good at cards 😔
Gorgeous, thank you! Also, thanks for the others posts, that I am unable to leave comments for an unknown reason!?! I very much appreciate all of your posts!
These are beautiful Paulette
ReplyDeleteThank you
These are lovely. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm still working on Christmas card challenge. I have everything cut out, inked and ready to place. However, i need some help with card templates. Does anyone have any good blank template formats out there that I can I simply cut out and fold if need be? I'm not good at cards 😔
ReplyDeleteYou can just use a cardstock base of 5x6 to start.... I don't think I have posted any templates.
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Thank you.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thank you Paulette!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Thanks Paulette!
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteA delightful selection of red flowers - thank you Paulette
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Thank you ❤️
ReplyDeleteFrom Christine x
Lovely, thank you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, thank you! Also, thanks for the others posts, that I am unable to leave comments for an unknown reason!?!
ReplyDeleteI very much appreciate all of your posts!
😍 These are perfect. Thank you
ReplyDeletegorgeous
ReplyDeleteStunning! I’m working on 40-50 Christmas Cards for home bound members at our church and these would be lovely to use!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete