Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Christmas Flowers

 One of the ladies doing the Christmas Card Challenges, wanted some red flowers to add to her cards...



Paulette


17 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Paulette
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm still working on Christmas card challenge. I have everything cut out, inked and ready to place. However, i need some help with card templates. Does anyone have any good blank template formats out there that I can I simply cut out and fold if need be? I'm not good at cards 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just use a cardstock base of 5x6 to start.... I don't think I have posted any templates.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful selection of red flowers - thank you Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ❤️
    From Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, thank you! Also, thanks for the others posts, that I am unable to leave comments for an unknown reason!?!
    I very much appreciate all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 😍 These are perfect. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette