Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Christmas Card Challenge #3

 Thank you to all of you who are playing along and sharing the cards you make with these images..... as I said, I will keep creating little sets for Freebies, as long as you enough of you are playing along and posting your cards....  Thank you!.... Enjoy!

Card Set #3





Paulette




12 comments:

  1. Lovely Paulette, these will make great cards, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg another one! I sure will be ready by Christmas, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these and can’t wait to make some cards but I am not able to yet. Soon though. Looking forward to seeing what others do with the images. Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, will start on them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet images, great colors. I am almost ready to post the first two cards you gifted us in your Facebook group. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 😀Oh wow! Love these, especially the raggedy dolls! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much
    Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette