Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Thursday, August 13, 2026

AUTUMN ORCHARD FREEBIE

Waking up this morning thinking that it is ALWAYS time to be thankful, I made this simple notebook with the FREE Autumn Orchard kit Kofi-Autumn Orchard.  I believe that often people feel intimidated with the thought of making an entire junk journal, but you can create these incredibly simple, lovely notebooks that would make amazing gifts for friends and loved ones. Just a handful of papers, a cover and a pocket or two put together with a simple 3 hole pamphlet stitch or a long stapler. I make them all the time to write my to-do lists, my favorite quotes, or a list of my unfinished projects. This one will be a place for me to remember and record all the beauty in this life that I often overlook in the hectic day to day shuffle. 

I have included a free sheet of the cover title and a card that fits in the pockets Paulette provides in the kit.

Enjoy!






3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette