These are really lovely. I just want you to know I’m woefully behind on my card creating as we’ve been away from the house so much since July. I really appreciate all your lovely images and hope to catch up but don’t hold your breath!π. Again thanks for sharing your fabulous creations.
So beautiful! Love ❤️
ReplyDeleteCute, Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful borders!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Paulette. These are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much x
From Christine x
These are beautiful! Thank you, Paulette!
ReplyDeleteLovely Paulette, the fawn is adorable, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Lovely (from Kelly R.)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much π
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Paulette. Rhonda.L.C
ReplyDeleteThese are really lovely. I just want you to know I’m woefully behind on my card creating as we’ve been away from the house so much since July. I really appreciate all your lovely images and hope to catch up but don’t hold your breath!π. Again thanks for sharing your fabulous creations.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDeleteJust what I needed for my journal this season, love these! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhat stunning borders - thank you Paulette
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous π€ππ§‘thank you
ReplyDeleteTy
ReplyDelete