Beautiful Flowers ... thank you
Always welcome :)
Thank you for the freebies, Paulette. These are so pretty and I especially like the two to a page.
Thank you - these are so pretty. Love these.
Gorgeous images, Zurn! Thank you!
How lovely! Thank u
Thank you 🥰
These are lovely.
Gorgeous images, and thank you for the 'cleaned up' versions and those with the altered backgrounds, zurnBlessingsMaxine
Beautiful images, Zurn. Thank you.
So pretty, Zurn, I love Timeless Tuesdays, even when I'm a day behind. Thank you so much for these beautiful flowers. Blessings and best wishes.
So pretty, love embroidery, thank you!
Beautiful! Isn't it wonderful that someone (maybe you) determined to save these creations our grandmothers saved! I have a number from my grandma too!
Thank you for the Freebies.
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
Beautiful Flowers ... thank you
ReplyDeleteAlways welcome :)
DeleteThank you for the freebies, Paulette. These are so pretty and I especially like the two to a page.
ReplyDeleteThank you - these are so pretty. Love these.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous images, Zurn! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! Thank u
ReplyDeleteThank you 🥰
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous images, and thank you for the 'cleaned up' versions and those with the altered backgrounds, zurn
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Beautiful images, Zurn. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Zurn, I love Timeless Tuesdays, even when I'm a day behind. Thank you so much for these beautiful flowers. Blessings and best wishes.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, love embroidery, thank you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Isn't it wonderful that someone (maybe you) determined to save these creations our grandmothers saved! I have a number from my grandma too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the Freebies.
ReplyDelete