Sunday, August 2nd, 2026 is "Sister's Day"
Let's make some quck Sister Cards!
Thank you so much from Christine x
So sweet, thank you!
Love it! I wish my sister was still here
Adorable image, thank you!
Learning about blogger!!! So far it’s good love ya!
Yay!
Pretty thank you
Thank you
There now I believe I am on here finally lol somehow I got lost along the way.
So cute!
Thank you for your work.
Thank you for this 🥰
I cant wait to make one for my sister!
Thank you!
Can not wait to make a couple of cards. I am an only girl and my BFF died last month.... in her honor
So sorry to hear that.
Pretty!
Thank you Paulette for this cute card. I’ll be making a couple of these today! Also, wanted to let you know that I am a new subscriber.
So cute! Makes me wish I had a sister! I might find and delegate someone......
Aw, Thank you Paulette. It makes me think of My sister! She passed away in 2013.
so cute! Thank you!
This is precious! Thank you!!!
This is lovely, thank you.
I haven't a sister, but there are two sisters in law that I am close to... thanks PauletteBlessingsMaxine
Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.Paulette
Thank you so much from Christine x
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I wish my sister was still here
ReplyDeleteAdorable image, thank you!
ReplyDeleteLearning about blogger!!! So far it’s good love ya!
ReplyDeleteYay!
DeletePretty thank you
DeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThere now I believe I am on here finally lol somehow I got lost along the way.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your work.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this 🥰
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to make one for my sister!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteCan not wait to make a couple of cards. I am an only girl and my BFF died last month.... in her honor
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that.
DeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you Paulette for this cute card. I’ll be making a couple of these today! Also, wanted to let you know that I am a new subscriber.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Makes me wish I had a sister! I might find and delegate someone......
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteAw, Thank you Paulette. It makes me think of My sister! She passed away in 2013.
ReplyDeleteso cute! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis is precious! Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, thank you.
ReplyDeleteI haven't a sister, but there are two sisters in law that I am close to... thanks Paulette
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine