Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, June 16, 2018

New Halloween Printable....

I love Halloween!!  Especially vintage Halloween
I like to use my Halloween Junk Journal as an October Daily....so fun to look back on them.

You can check out the entire kit via the Video 

You can purchase the kit in my Etsy Shop...











Paulette


6 comments:

  1. Although I am not into Halloween, I saved it because I really like it! Thanks............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is top drawer. Wish I could turn back the clock and enjoy it like the old days. SIGH Thanks for bringing back memories with this cute group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool background. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love a good image of Frank !!
    thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Halloween image. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette